It is a dangerous time to carry the X-gene. M-Day has depowered all but a few hundred mutants. Newly strengthened mutant hate groups threaten all those who are left. A mutant messiah has been born and hunted. Xavier’s School has been destroyed ….again. This time, it seems that Xavier’s dream has been destroyed with it. The X-Men are left searching for a new dream to believe in and a new war to wage. After relocating across the country, they’re attempting to rebuild their team, their lives and their dream. In San Francisco, they've found a new home for all mutants and new allies in a city they've sworn to protect, but old enemies are around every corner, threatening to end the new dream and new team the X-men are building... out of nothing.
Fandom: X-Men Comic (616)
Opened: November 2008. We are just finishing a Mojoverse story arc, now is a great time for old teammates to join us back in San Francisco in a brand new arc!
Age Limit: 18+
Characters Most Wanted: Colossus, Dazzler, Elixir, Gentle, Hellion, Iceman, Jeb Guthrie, Meltdown, Mercury, Moonstar (depowered), Multiple Man, Prodigy (depowered), Rictor, Risque, Rockslide, Shatterstar, Skids, Storm, Sunspot, Surge, Warpath, Wither
Restricted: OCs. Villains. Telepathic, Mind Control, Reality Warping, and Time Travel powers.
How to Apply:
1. Read the rules. That's how we roll around here.
2. Check the latest list of taken/held/wanted characters here. If you're not sure who you want to app, we can help, but we are not accepting any villians, or characters with telepatic, mind-control, reality warping, or time travel powers.
3. Contact the mods via private message or email. We can answer all your questions about the game, give you access to read friends only content, and send you an app.
4. Submit your app. No characters enter the game without a mod approved application
5. Once your app is approved we will work out logistics like PBs, entry plots, and journal names. The mods will create all journals for the game and set them up in the communities before passing the journal off to you.
6. Start playing! Check out the FAQ on our playing conventions.